The UPSC Civil Services exam is one of the most sought after examinations in the country. The preparation demands hard work, consistency and patience from aspirants. However, because of the several myths surrounding the IAS Exam regarding its very tough nature and the vast syllabus, many people drop the idea before even beginning their journey.
There is absolutely no need to curb your dream of becoming an IAS officer, when the option of IAS/UPSC preparation online is available with the BYJU’s UPSC preparation module. Through the module, aspirants can study at their own convenience without compromising on their job or studies. These lectures covered in the BYJU’S tablet are clear and just enough for clearing the exam. Furthermore, there is a detailed focus on current affairs, which is the most important aspect of the UPSC exam.
Features of the BYJU’S Tablet for IAS preparation:
- Complete UPSC syllabus coverage with 450+ hours of video lectures
- Videos can be accessed in offline mode as well
- Lectures presented by India’s best IAS experts
- SD cards preloaded with lectures delivered in three phases so that students get the latest updated content
- Tablet lectures supplemented with comprehensive study material covering complete general studies syllabus for both IAS prelims and mains
- Personalised mentorship programme for students through which students get a one-on-one continuous guidance
- Aspirants can clear doubts & get tips on strategy, optional selection, etc. through telephone via the personal mentorship programme
- UPSC Current Affairs Magazine uploaded every month covering all the UPSC-relevant current affairs neatly analysed and classified subject-wise
- Current Affairs Magazine also contains more than 100 sample UPSC questions for prelims and mains exams.
Byju’s free IAS prep is an initiative to help the aspirants preparing for the civil services exam. Veterans in the field of UPSC exam and the best of the faculties prepare content relevant for the UPSC civil service exam. The website is updated on a daily basis to cover the Daily news analysis, Public Information Bureau Summary and Analysis, Topics relevant to the UPSC syllabus along with conceptual explanation. Quizzes and questions are posted regularly, for the aspirants to evaluate their preparation.
The best way to cover the current affairs for UPSC examination is to follow the Byju’s Free IAS Prep website along with following one newspaper, religiously. Through the Byju’s Free IAS Prep websites, one can cover the Daily Current Affairs through various UPSC related initiatives like the following:
- Daily News Analysis: The Daily News Analysis section contains in depth analysis of the daily news, summary and background of the news and its relevance to the exam. This section also contains self-evaluation daily quiz to assess the level of preparation of a candidate and mains question of descriptive type segregated paper-wise. This segment is updated on a daily basis.
- PIB Summary Analysis: This section contains the complete analysis of the PIB issues and summary of the same. This segment is updated on a daily basis.
- Topic of the Day: This section deals with any topic relevant to the UPSC syllabus. Topics dealt with, in this section are from History, art and culture, geography, economy, polity, social issues, international relations etc. The topics are explained in a crisp and concise manner, so as to ease the burden of the aspirants in understanding the topics.
- This Day in History: This section explains in detail the important events in Indian or world history that occurred on a particular date. It covers events of national and international significance, passing of bills by the Indian government, birth anniversaries of important personalities in the Indian history, events from the Indian freedom struggle etc.
- Issues in News: This segment consists of the most important issues in news. Every such issue is comprehensively covered in this section. The context in which the topic has appeared in the news, background of the issue, important concepts that need explanation, existing scenario, advantages, disadvantages, way forward etc.
- Gist of Rajya Sabha TV: This section gives the aspirants, in-depth understanding and coverage of the important national and international affairs that shape India. It covers debates and discussions aired on the Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV).
- Gist of Yojana: Yojana magazine is one of the resources which most of the aspirants refer to, as it helps in mains answer writing. This section, in an attempt to reduce the burden of reading the whole magazine, contains the gist of Yojana magazine.
- The UPSC Civil Services Exam is all about hard work, consistency and perseverance. One can crack all the stages of the examination without much difficulty by following a time table and thoroughly covering current affairs.
|More UPSC Preparation Articles|
|NCERT Notes for UPSC Exam Online Prepartion||IAS Exam|
|Best Online Coaching||15 Best Websites for IAS Preparation|
|Video Lectures for UPSC Exam||UPSC Exam Online Preparation|
|How to Study for IAS at Home||UPSC Topic of the Day|