For every student giving the ICSE board exam 2016 for class 10 , referring at least the previous 5 years question papers is imperative. The class 10 ICSE board exams prove to be an important point in a student’s life as the result of this exam will become a point of reference for all institutions in future. If a student wants to study the stream of his choice , it becomes essential that he obtains an adequate score so as to satisfy the requirements of his preferred stream. Hence , each student should see to it to leave no stone unturned in the preparation for this exam .
Answering the previous year question papers as a part of class 10 board exam preparation , has always proved to be a sure-shot method to improve your scores in a big way. Students have always utilized this technique, as it helps them in the following ways:
- Gives students an idea of the type of questions that can be asked
- Gives students an idea of the weightage of each chapter in the subject
- Helps students prepare for long and short answer questions, accordingly
- Gives students an idea of the percentage of theory and numerical questions in the exam
- Helps students to revise topics , few days before the exam when time is limited , as per the significance of each topic
Hence , in short , solving previous year question papers is of immense advantage for students preparing for the board exams.
As far as Maths is concerned , students can understand what type of problems , both long and short ,derivations , etc have to be given importance to by referring the previous year question papers. Maths is a subject that holds a lot of importance , and scoring well in Maths will help the students to academically achieve a lot in future.
Click on the following links, to download ICSE Maths Previous Year Question Papers: