BYJU’s provides a simplified solution for ICSE Selina publications Class 10 Biology Chapter 8. The questions solved in this solution by the experienced faculty allows students of class 10 to prepare comprehensively for their Biology exam.
This chapter talks about The Nervous System.
The different functions of the nervous system are:
- To regulate the activities of different organs
- To coordinate the activities of different organs
- To link the activities of different organs
The nervous system is divided into three regions. They are:
- CNS( Central Nervous System) – consists of spinal cord and brain
- PNS (Peripheral Nervous System) – consists of cranial and spinal nerves
- ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) – consists of parasympathetic and sympathetic nerves
For an in-depth knowledge on other topics such as sensory nerve, mixed nerve, motor nerve, the function of the spinal cord, reflex action and types of reflexes, etc. go through the free solutions given below.