Below are some of the common uses of potassium in everyday life.
- Potassium Chloride which is a compound of Potassium is used in manufacturing fertilizer.
- Another Potassium salt, potassium sodium tartrate (Rochelle salt) is the main constituent of certain baking powder types.
- Potassium Chloride is used as a medication.
- Potash can be used extensively to make soap and glass.
- Potassium is an important mineral in the body. Potassium supplements are used to improve the health of individuals.