What is another name for a change in momentum

The change in momentum is called impulse. Impulse is given by the product of force and time. If the impulse is high then the change in momentum is also high. Impulse can be changed either by changing the force applied on the object or by changing the time duration that impulse acts.

Was this answer helpful?


0 (0)


Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *