JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). The pattern of the exam has been changed a number of times. But preparation with proper planning will definitely help the candidate to crack JEE Main.
Almost 10 to 15 years back, the coaching institutes were not available. Candidates used to prepare by themselves. But year after year the competition increased due to two reasons, one was the increased number of candidates appearing for JEE Main and the second is difficulty level of the question raised.
So to have an edge in preparation over the other, the coaching industry came into existence. These coaching’s recruit faculties for various subjects from top institutes like IITs, NITs and government universities. The coaching’s demand huge amount of fee from the students which is not possible by many of the students belonging to lower financial conditions. So for these categories of students, the most appropriate way to prepare will be self-study and enrolment for the test series for JEE Main.
Benefits Of JEE Main Test Series
Test series will provide the following benefits:
- Coverage of Syllabus: There will be a test series based on the topics, so a student will be able to cover the syllabus properly.
- Self-evaluation: By giving tests topic wise a student will be able to analyse himself/herself regularly.
- Understand the format of the question paper. Students will be aware of the paper pattern and practising the question papers following the pattern of JEE will help students to gain confidence for the final exam.
- Practice as per the mode of the exam: JEE is conducted in online and offline mode, so a student will be able to practice in both the modes, which ever required.
- Time management for the exam: The key to get success in competitive exam is – more number of questions needs to be solved in less time. It involves a lot of practice, so the JEE Main Test Series are very helpful in this regard.