National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) is an examination conducted by Unified Council. The examination is simultaneously conducted in different parts of the world. The examination tests how well the students have understood the concepts they learn in school.
The Unified Council accepts direct registration of the candidates. The candidates must register on the official website (https://www.unifiedcouncil.com/) of the Unified Council. The application form fee can be paid online through Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card.
Steps to Register on the official website
- Visit the official website (https://www.unifiedcouncil.com/) of National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE).
- Click on the tab which says “ Click here for Online Registration of Individual Students for NSTSE, UIMO & UIEO (Academic Year 2020-21)”.
- Click on the link to Register.
- Select the class that you are studying from the list. The names of different olympiad examination appear on the screen.
- Select your option and click on continue.
- Enter your personal and school details in the space provided and click on submit.
- After the form is filled online payment can be made using NetBanking/Debit/Credit card.
- Download the application form preview for future reference.
Registration Through School
The school must send the name list of the students to the address of Unified Council, along with the Demand Draft by Courier Service/Register post/Speed post. The school must send a single consolidated Demand Draft for the application fee. The DD must be drawn in favour of Unified Council payable at Hyderabad.