You are submitting an application for the role of “Subject Matter Expert for Online Teaching Sessions [Math, Physics, Chemistry & Biology]“.
We shall get in touch with you after reviewing your submission. Please go through the form below carefully and be as descriptive as possible.
What we expect of you:
- Versatile and creative problem solver by nature with a good understanding of concepts and pedagogy across Math and Science in the K-12 segment.
- Good in verbal communication.
- Great intuition for how students like to learn and insight into their common misconceptions.
- Eager to solve problems and help thousands of students with their academic doubts. Make learning fun!
- Eager to teach students online, application-based
- Familiarity with common curricula and teaching methods.
- An ever learning appetite.
Your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Guiding students with their doubts and lesson plan over multiple communication channels.
- Giving career/entrance exam related guidance to students at K 12 level.
- Conducting one-on-one online sessions for students across the globe.
- Soliciting insight and feedback from our content creators, curators, teachers & learners on the floor
- Understand the learning deficiencies while interacting with the students and put them to use while creating content.
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Title – Associate – Subject Matter Expert