You are submitting an application for the role of “Learning and Development Specialist“. We shall get in touch with you after reviewing your submission. Please go through the form below carefully and be as descriptive as possible.
What we expect of you:
- Versatile and creative problem solver by nature with a good understanding of concepts and pedagogy across Math and Science in the K-12 segment.
- Good in verbal communication.
- Great intuition for how students like to learn and insight into their common misconceptions.
- Eager to solve problems and help thousands of students with their academic doubts. Make learning fun!
- Eager to teach students online, application-based
- Familiarity with common curricula and teaching methods.
- An ever learning appetite.
Your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Guiding students with their doubts and lesson plan over multiple communication channels.
- Giving career/entrance exam related guidance to students at K 12 level.
- Conducting one-on-one online sessions for students across the globe.
- Soliciting insight and feedback from our content creators, curators, teachers & learners on the floor
- Understand the learning deficiencies while interacting with the students and put them to use while creating content.
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Title – Learning and Development Specialist
Team will get in touch with shortlisted candidates to schedule an online interview.