In the present generation, there is a rapid increase in the pollution level due to the presence of toxic gases. This results in an increase in the temperature of the atmosphere, which is known as global warming. The global warming essay educates children about the effect of the rise in overall temperature in the atmosphere and rise in pollution and tells about the measures that need to be taken for reducing it.
Causes of Global Warming
Global warming has become a serious issue in the current world, and it is affecting the entire ecosystem. Let us look at the reasons for global warming:
- There is an increase in the usage of vehicles that release toxic gas into the atmosphere, which is harmful.
- Increase in the industrial usage which releases toxic gases and dumps the toxic waste into the water canal.
- Due to the mixing of pollutants into the water canals, the water inhabitants die, and this causes a rapid decrease in the water ecosystem.
- The alarming rate of deforestation also increases the global warming level.
- Due to the presence of these pollutants, the atmospheric temperature increases resulting in global warming.
Effects of Global Warming
Global warming has started to create a lot of damage to the natural atmosphere that is resulting in an imbalance in the ecosystem. The main effects are:
- Due to the increase in the atmospheric temperature, there is an effect in the seasons, i.e. many places are already being affected by improper sunlight and rainfall.
- The fauna are being highly affected due to the pollution. Some of the species have already become endangered, and some are already extinct because of global warming.
- The percentage of water on the Earth is rapidly decreasing because of global warming.
- The quality of food is also decreased due to this increased pollution which is affecting human health by various diseases.
- Due to irregular rainfall, there is a rapid decrease of the plantation, which increases the global warming effect.
Methods to Decrease Global Warming
Global warming can be reduced in the following ways to protect the environment, which in turn saves the ecosystem. They are:
- Tree plantation should be made a daily practice and must be inculcated to children by parents and school management.
- Vehicle usage should be decreased by people, and public transport should be used for commuting.
- Concrete building development should be confined to specific areas, and the rest should be used for park development which involves more tree plantation.
- Industries should make a plan of alternate disposal of industrial waste instead of disposing of them in a water canal.
Frequently Asked Questions on Global Warming Essay
What is the cause and effect of Global Warming?
The main cause of global warming is due to the increase of temperature of Earth’s surface, and the lower atmosphere is due to the presence of water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxides, and other greenhouse gases.
Why is global warming important?
Global warming is of top priority because it helps in determining the upcoming climate conditions. The rise in these climatic conditions disturbs the entire ecosystem.
What are 3 examples of global warming effects?
The major examples of global warming effects are: Ice mass loss in Greenland, Antarctica, the Arctic and mountain glaciers worldwide; shifts in flower/plant blooming; and unseasonal rains.