What is Leadership?
Leadership refers to the process of leading people and driving them towards success. Good leadership always motivates people and provides positive results to the organisation. Leadership essay teaches children about the qualities a leader should possess. The essay provides knowledge of leadership etiquette.
Qualities of Leadership
- A leader should always motivate others to fulfil their tasks and work hard to achieve success.
- A leader should maintain harmony within the organisation and solve issues within the team.
- The most important quality of a leader is, to be honest to themselves and the organisation and maintain clear communication with others.
- Proper guidance should be given to peers about work and explain clearly, if required, for any improvement.
- Leaders should always be impartial while making decisions and should make them quickly.
- A leader should always be confident to face any situation and imbibe the same in others.
Difference between Leadership and Management
A leader and manager share similar qualities of leading a team. The difference lies in the way they handle the team and move forward in the organisation. A leader motivates the team to work and meet the deadlines to finish the tasks. A manager focuses on task completion and drives the team to finish it irrespective of the situation.
Mahatma Gandhi is the finest example of leadership. He worked hard for the freedom movement and drove people to work towards it on a continuous basis. He chose the non-violence movement to achieve freedom in India.
Frequently Asked Questions on Leadership Essay
Name a few great leaders of the world.
Some great leaders are Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Jawaharlal Nehru, Steve Jobs, Ratan Tata.
Name the most important quality for being a good leader?
The most important quality for being a good leader is self-confidence and motivating others towards success.
Do leaders make mistakes?
Leaders make mistakes, and the quality in them is that they learn from the mistakes and do not repeat it.