7 Saving hacks that will help you plan your finances better
Saving starts with small initiatives. The earlier we start, the better and stronger our savings portfolio will look. However, sometimes the hardest thing is to get started. A lot of times, we end up pushing our saving plans to the back seat.
Here are 7 simple habits that will definitely help you take your first steps towards a financially fit life
MAKE IT SPECIFIC: Set up specific savings accounts for every goal
MAKE IT AUTOMATIC: Set up an auto-debit for your monthly savings to be directly debited from your paycheck
MAKE IT SMART: Apply the 50-30-20 rule. Categorise money into ‘Needs, Wants & Savings buckets’
MAKE A BUFFER BRACKET: Set aside money for them emergencies and rainy days
MAKE IT A JAM JAR APPROACH: Divide your money into separate pots for different expenses
MAKE IT SHOW: Journal expenses to plan better and avoid non-essential expenses in the future
MAKE A NO INTEREST RULE: Become a minimalist when it comes to credit cards
So, let’s take small steps to plan for a secure & happy future!!
- BYJU’S ‘Bollywood’ified: An energetic flash mob surprise by BYJUites
- How green is your life? Find out from BYJU’S Eco Scorecard : Environment Day at BYJU’S
- BYJUites reveal their travel plans at the ‘BYJU’S Pin it’ corner | Travel and Tourism Month at BYJU’S
- Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
- The BYJU’S Kids Carnival: When kids took over
Recent Facebook posts
BYJU’S wishes everyone a very Happy Eid!
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..