7 Saving hacks that will help you plan your finances better
Saving starts with small initiatives. The earlier we start, the better and stronger our savings portfolio will look. However, sometimes the hardest thing is to get started. A lot of times, we end up pushing our saving plans to the back seat.
Here are 7 simple habits that will definitely help you take your first steps towards a financially fit life
MAKE IT SPECIFIC: Set up specific savings accounts for every goal
MAKE IT AUTOMATIC: Set up an auto-debit for your monthly savings to be directly debited from your paycheck
MAKE IT SMART: Apply the 50-30-20 rule. Categorise money into ‘Needs, Wants & Savings buckets’
MAKE A BUFFER BRACKET: Set aside money for them emergencies and rainy days
MAKE IT A JAM JAR APPROACH: Divide your money into separate pots for different expenses
MAKE IT SHOW: Journal expenses to plan better and avoid non-essential expenses in the future
MAKE A NO INTEREST RULE: Become a minimalist when it comes to credit cards
So, let’s take small steps to plan for a secure & happy future!!
- Show the world you are the real ‘Pizza Ninja’. Give this fun quiz a try!
- A PUZZLE-TASTIC treat for BYJUites this World Puzzle Day
- BYJUites say YAY to setting New Year Resolutions!!
- From designing apparels to creating design strategy for Edtech, Priyanka’s art canvas feeds her obsessions
- A christmassy tale of BYJU’S work bays
Recent Facebook posts
#BYJUS celebrated #worldpuzzleday with an awesome #puzzle party…
“When we say, make learning fun, it’s not just a motto, it’s..