BYJUites crack the health code, this World Health Day
We are all guilty of Netflixing too much, having that extra packet of chips or skipping those walks and gym sessions.
The World Health Day celebrations at BYJU’S focussed on simple ways to prioritise health for a better future and not losing sight of its importance amidst the chaos around us today.
It was all about challenges, healthy giveaways, events and everything in-between!
Here are the highlights from an energy-filled week – fun one-minute fitness challenges, a talk on de-stressing techniques and adrenaline pumping Zumba Session. It was a ‘Fitness’ party at the BYJU’S HQ.
- Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
- The BYJU’S Kids Carnival: When kids took over
- Saluting environmentalist Saalumarada Thimmakka this World Earth Day
- BYJUites crack the health code, this World Health Day
- Want to put your lifestyle to test? Try this fun quiz now
Recent Facebook posts
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..
We are all guilty of Netflixing too much, having that extra packet..