BYJUites crack the health code, this World Health Day
We are all guilty of Netflixing too much, having that extra packet of chips or skipping those walks and gym sessions.
The World Health Day celebrations at BYJU’S focussed on simple ways to prioritise health for a better future and not losing sight of its importance amidst the chaos around us today.
It was all about challenges, healthy giveaways, events and everything in-between!
Here are the highlights from an energy-filled week – fun one-minute fitness challenges, a talk on de-stressing techniques and adrenaline pumping Zumba Session. It was a ‘Fitness’ party at the BYJU’S HQ.
- Cricket fever at BYJU’S: BYJU’S Premier Cricket League
- BYJUites roar for TEAM INDIA : A peek into the London & Manchester trip
- One pose closer to a healthier you
- BYJU’S ‘Bollywood’ified: An energetic flash mob surprise by BYJUites
- How green is your life? Find out from BYJU’S Eco Scorecard : Environment Day at BYJU’S
Recent Facebook posts
What even were the 80’s without Michael Jackson! And what better..
BYJU’S wishes everyone a very Happy Eid!
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..