BYJUites marked the WORLD AIDS DAY @ Desire Society
A day with the children at Desire Society on the World Aids Day on December 1st
With a bunch of enthusiastic BYJUites and bags full of books, clothes, gifts and goodies, team BYJU’S spent a fulfilling day with the children at the NGO. Home to over 31 children, Desire Society has been working for the upliftment of young children infected and affected by HIV for over 8 years now. Team BYJU’S planned up a day full of games and chatter for the children at the orphanage.
The visit started with the children introducing themselves to the volunteers as an ice-breaker session followed by sweets and toy distribution. The volunteers also organized games for the children. From singing foot-tapping movie songs, playing musical chairs and housie, to dancing to the beat of ShahRukh Khan’s songs, the excitement levels amongst the children were super high as the day unfolded. It was truly a day to be cherished and remembered.
Here is a video capturing all the excitements and thrills of the event.
- Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!
- World Comic Book Day @ BYJU’S : A nostalgic walk down the memory lane
- Want to find out your ‘Travel Personality’? Try this Quiz!
- Shrimn Nishit on scaling his Growth with BYJU’S – His Journey from a Fresher to an AVP
- Celebrating Every Kind of Teachers – Happy Teacher’s Day!
Recent Facebook posts
All things comics at BYJU’S! BYJUites took a trip down memory..
This World Tourism day, BYJU’S celebrates the ‘traveller’ in..
Every city has its own story and Every one of us has our own..