BYJUites marked the WORLD AIDS DAY @ Desire Society
A day with the children at Desire Society on the World Aids Day on December 1st
With a bunch of enthusiastic BYJUites and bags full of books, clothes, gifts and goodies, team BYJU’S spent a fulfilling day with the children at the NGO. Home to over 31 children, Desire Society has been working for the upliftment of young children infected and affected by HIV for over 8 years now. Team BYJU’S planned up a day full of games and chatter for the children at the orphanage.
The visit started with the children introducing themselves to the volunteers as an ice-breaker session followed by sweets and toy distribution. The volunteers also organized games for the children. From singing foot-tapping movie songs, playing musical chairs and housie, to dancing to the beat of ShahRukh Khan’s songs, the excitement levels amongst the children were super high as the day unfolded. It was truly a day to be cherished and remembered.
Here is a video capturing all the excitements and thrills of the event.
- Srinivasulu Dulam – The Story of an Aesthetic Artist
- Avinash Anand – Teaching Physics the Salsa way!
- Season of Giving , Christmas Merriment and much more – BYJUites bid adieu to 2017 with lots of love and laughter
- Gaming Is No Child’s Play, It is often a Lifeline, A Formation of Intricate Beauty – Kiran B.V
- BYJUites marked the WORLD AIDS DAY @ Desire Society
Recent Facebook posts
Christmas just got merrier this year at BYJU’S as BYJUites went..