BYJUites shared captivating poems this World Poetry Day!
“Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.” – Robert Frost
BYJU’S celebrated World Poetry Day with a Poetry Out Loud Contest. Based on the theme ‘Little Joys’, BYJUites penned poems on little things that add joy and meaning to their lives.
Here are the top 5 poems that warmed the cockles of our hearts!
Hope you enjoyed reading the poems! Help us spread the word – Read, share and contribute! 🙂
We wish you more poetry in your future.
- Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
- The BYJU’S Kids Carnival: When kids took over
- Saluting environmentalist Saalumarada Thimmakka this World Earth Day
- BYJUites crack the health code, this World Health Day
- Want to put your lifestyle to test? Try this fun quiz now
Recent Facebook posts
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..
We are all guilty of Netflixing too much, having that extra packet..