BYJUites shared captivating poems this World Poetry Day!
“Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.” – Robert Frost
BYJU’S celebrated World Poetry Day with a Poetry Out Loud Contest. Based on the theme ‘Little Joys’, BYJUites penned poems on little things that add joy and meaning to their lives.
Here are the top 5 poems that warmed the cockles of our hearts!
Hope you enjoyed reading the poems! Help us spread the word – Read, share and contribute! 🙂
We wish you more poetry in your future.
- Cricket fever at BYJU’S: BYJU’S Premier Cricket League
- BYJUites roar for TEAM INDIA : A peek into the London & Manchester trip
- One pose closer to a healthier you
- BYJU’S ‘Bollywood’ified: An energetic flash mob surprise by BYJUites
- How green is your life? Find out from BYJU’S Eco Scorecard : Environment Day at BYJU’S
Recent Facebook posts
What even were the 80’s without Michael Jackson! And what better..
BYJU’S wishes everyone a very Happy Eid!
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..