Celebrating the Season of Spring – BYJU’S Spring Mela
The coming of Spring is much more than April showers and May flowers. The season of new beginning and bright colours hold special meaning to all. At BYJU’S, we welcomed this season in a special way!!
Soaking in the spirit of Spring, we organised a two day Spring Mela on 25th and 26th of April. Popular NGOs across Bangalore set up their kiosks, displaying beautiful handicraft items. From scented candles, decorative showpieces to jute bags and lot more – BYJUites had a plethora of items to choose from.
In addition to this, the office lobby was decorated with flower canopy photo booths for BYJUites to ring in the season of spring.
- BYJU’S ‘Bollywood’ified: An energetic flash mob surprise by BYJUites
- How green is your life? Find out from BYJU’S Eco Scorecard : Environment Day at BYJU’S
- BYJUites reveal their travel plans at the ‘BYJU’S Pin it’ corner | Travel and Tourism Month at BYJU’S
- Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
- The BYJU’S Kids Carnival: When kids took over
Recent Facebook posts
BYJU’S wishes everyone a very Happy Eid!
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..