Celebrating the Season of Spring – BYJU’S Spring Mela
The coming of Spring is much more than April showers and May flowers. The season of new beginning and bright colours hold special meaning to all. At BYJU’S, we welcomed this season in a special way!!
Soaking in the spirit of Spring, we organised a two day Spring Mela on 25th and 26th of April. Popular NGOs across Bangalore set up their kiosks, displaying beautiful handicraft items. From scented candles, decorative showpieces to jute bags and lot more – BYJUites had a plethora of items to choose from.
In addition to this, the office lobby was decorated with flower canopy photo booths for BYJUites to ring in the season of spring.
- “It’s All About The Journey and Not the Destination”: UPSC Mentor Kavya Rajendran
- Singing, Dancing and so much more! Watch BYJUites who wowed us with their talent
- Tech Team Talks: National Technology Day 2020
- Which Quarantine Ninja defines you?
- Making eco-friendly choices one step at a time this Earth Day
Recent Facebook posts
This National Technology Day, we’re throwing the much-deserved..
Do mothers have superpowers? Well.. with all that they do for..
Rofl! These #WorkFromHome memes are cracking us up. Congratulations..
From picking up new hobbies to upskilling themselves, BYJUites..
Being stuck at home, amidst a pandemic, may not feel great all..