Celebrating the Season of Spring – BYJU’S Spring Mela
The coming of Spring is much more than April showers and May flowers. The season of new beginning and bright colours hold special meaning to all. At BYJU’S, we welcomed this season in a special way!!
Soaking in the spirit of Spring, we organised a two day Spring Mela on 25th and 26th of April. Popular NGOs across Bangalore set up their kiosks, displaying beautiful handicraft items. From scented candles, decorative showpieces to jute bags and lot more – BYJUites had a plethora of items to choose from.
In addition to this, the office lobby was decorated with flower canopy photo booths for BYJUites to ring in the season of spring.
- 7 Saving hacks that will help you plan your finances better
- Decode your Learning Personality
- BYJUite Priyanka lists out the secret places to explore in the City of Nawabs – Lucknow
- BYJUites shared their secret ‘Smile’ ingredients this World Smile Day!
- Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!