Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!
BYJU’S celebrated ‘World Chess Day’ by setting up a corner for all Chess enthusiasts to play the game of checks and mates. A typical lunch and coffee break soon turned into nail-biting matches of wits and strategies. BYJUites were on board (quite literally) as they took a much-needed break from the stresses of a workday.
Eager spectators gathered to witness the rousing atmosphere as the engrossed players pondered over their next cunning masterstroke. Some novice chess players were also spotted aceing their game as they conveniently pulled off a checkmate, saved their pawn and more.
- 7 Saving hacks that will help you plan your finances better
- Decode your Learning Personality
- BYJUite Priyanka lists out the secret places to explore in the City of Nawabs – Lucknow
- BYJUites shared their secret ‘Smile’ ingredients this World Smile Day!
- Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!