Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!
BYJU’S celebrated ‘World Chess Day’ by setting up a corner for all Chess enthusiasts to play the game of checks and mates. A typical lunch and coffee break soon turned into nail-biting matches of wits and strategies. BYJUites were on board (quite literally) as they took a much-needed break from the stresses of a workday.
Eager spectators gathered to witness the rousing atmosphere as the engrossed players pondered over their next cunning masterstroke. Some novice chess players were also spotted aceing their game as they conveniently pulled off a checkmate, saved their pawn and more.
- From designing apparels to creating design strategy for Edtech, Priyanka’s art canvas feeds her obsessions
- A christmassy tale of BYJU’S work bays
- Flashback 2018: An amazing year for BYJU’S
- Sneak Peek into BYJU’S 7th year anniversary celebrations
- 7 Saving hacks that will help you plan your finances better
Recent Facebook posts
“When we say, make learning fun, it’s not just a motto, it’s..
At BYJU’S, Christmas turned extra special this year. We had a..
Designer and Creative Lead at BYJU’S, Priyanka Bajaj talks about..