Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts, stories, hashtags, and other millennial frenzy, BYJUites went down memory lane and surprised their moms with handwritten letters.
Watch all that took place at the BYJU’S HQ as a part of our Mother’s Day Celebrations!
The charm of putting pen to paper is unmatched and will always be so, it is still the most beautiful form of expressing your love. To the BYJUites and their moms (especially) this sweet gesture would mean so much more than a hurried phone call or a status update.
The celebrations were memorable with a little red post box installed in every office. Adding to the fun day was a postman who happily cycled around the aisles of the office collecting letters. It was heartwarming to see BYJUites taking time out of their busy days to write a special note for their moms.
- BYJU’S ‘Bollywood’ified: An energetic flash mob surprise by BYJUites
- How green is your life? Find out from BYJU’S Eco Scorecard : Environment Day at BYJU’S
- BYJUites reveal their travel plans at the ‘BYJU’S Pin it’ corner | Travel and Tourism Month at BYJU’S
- Mother’s Day at BYJU’S : Revisiting memories, the good old way with letters
- The BYJU’S Kids Carnival: When kids took over
Recent Facebook posts
BYJU’S wishes everyone a very Happy Eid!
This Mother’s Day, while social media was flooded with posts,..