World Comic Book Day @ BYJU’S : A nostalgic walk down the memory lane
Train Journeys, Lunch breaks, Summer Vacations and Backyard Barters…
Nothing can beat the fond childhood memories associated with comic books. As kids, we all have read comic books in the pretext of studying from our school textbooks 🙂 This ‘World Comic Books Day’, BYJU’S celebrated those truly memorable, simpler and arguably better times.
The BYJU’S ‘Comic-Pop-Up library’ was stacked with famous comics like Suppandi, Amar Chitra Katha, Tinkle and much more!! Childhood nostalgia was in the air and people were all smiles as they spoke about their childhood memory associated with comics while flipping through the sepia-tinted pages. The photo booth with Indian comic characters was a major hit too. BYJUites were also surprised with quirky posters of their favorite comic icons.
In the age of Internet and Kindle, celebrating ‘World Comic Books Day’ truly offered a pleasant chance to relive and rejoice the amazing tales that lie between the pages of comic books.
Here’s a glimpse of all the fun we had!
- Chess Ninjas of BYJU’S celebrate World Chess Day at work!
- World Comic Book Day @ BYJU’S : A nostalgic walk down the memory lane
- Want to find out your ‘Travel Personality’? Try this Quiz!
- Shrimn Nishit on scaling his Growth with BYJU’S – His Journey from a Fresher to an AVP
- Celebrating Every Kind of Teachers – Happy Teacher’s Day!
Recent Facebook posts
All things comics at BYJU’S! BYJUites took a trip down memory..
This World Tourism day, BYJU’S celebrates the ‘traveller’ in..
Every city has its own story and Every one of us has our own..