NCERT Solutions for class 10 chapter 2 Acids, bases and salts is prepared to help students in their exam preparation. This solution provides you with answers to the questions provided in NCERT class 10 textbook. To score better marks in class 10 science examination students should get well versed with the NCERT Solutions provided here.
In this chapter students will learn about nature and behaviour of Acids, bases and salts. This chapter mainly describes the chemical nature of acids, bases and salts, their reaction with metals, non-metals and with each other. This chapter is quite interesting as it involves many practical experiments to make you learn the basics.
Every year 3- 4 questions from this chapter are asked in class 10 board examination. This is also one of the important chapters as the chances of scoring full marks on questions from this chapter are more. Hence students are advised to practice as many questions from this chapter in order to solve every possible questions that will be asked in the CBSE class 10 science examination.
Practical based multiple choice questions and subjective based questions are regularly asked in previous year question papers.
Access Answers of Science NCERT class 10 Chapter 2 – Acids Bases and Salts
Topics involved in Chapter 2 – acid, bases and salts
- Understanding the chemical properties of bases and acids
- How do acids and bases react with metals?
- How do metal carbonates and metal hydrogen carbonates react with acids?
- How do acids and bases react with each other?
- The reaction of metallic oxides with acids
- The reaction of non – metallic oxide with base
- What do all acids and bases have in common?
- What happens to an acid or base in a water solution?
- How strong are Acid or base solutions?
- Importance of pH in everyday life
- More about Salts
- Family of salts
- pH of salts
- Chemicals from common salt
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 2 Science Acids bases and salts
In this chapter students get hold of basic knowledge on Acids bases and salts. In This chapter various chemical properties of acids, bases and salts and the reaction of them with metals, non-metals are studied.
Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 1 Science Chemical Reactions and Equations
- There are a lot of practical based questions in this Solution and this type of questions are often asked in CBSE class 10 science examination.
- You will encounter questions on day to day examples of acid bases and salts.
- One can perceive different kinds of reactions involved with acids, bases and salts.
BYJU’S is India’s top education technology company which believes in modern learning approach. Our resource materials include NCERT notes, books, animations, videos, info-graphics, NCERT exemplar solutions, sample papers and NCERT Solutions. Our study materials will not only help you in understanding the topic completely, but also help you in memorising the topic for a very long period of time.