NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology helps students to easily prepare concepts covered in the syllabus of class 12 Biology. Furthermore, Biology NCERT Solutions class 12 is prepared by highly experienced faculty members and academic professionals. Therefore, students have access to more resources than other similar websites. Moreover, we emphasize on understanding the conceptual basis, so that students can comprehend with ease.
The topics covered in class 12 syllabus carries a significant weightage for competitive exams. Hence, we have compiled these class 12 Biology NCERT solutions in a manner where students will be able to comprehend and recall important topics with ease.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter Wise
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Diseases
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology: and its Application
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
Access and download NCERT class 12 Books here.
Several important concepts, such as reproduction, inheritance, evolution, food production, biotechnology, ecosystem, biodiversity, are explained in-depth. The concepts have also been updated as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
BYJU’S is a learning company, and we thoroughly understand the importance of study materials and their implications on academic excellence. Hence, we designed class 12 NCERT solutions, a learning resource aimed to help students study and achieve results.
Class 12 Biology NCERT Solutions
Biology NCERT solutions class 12 is more effective than any other educational resource. We provide elaborate explanations, detailed solutions, descriptive diagrams, and more. Furthermore, we provide accurate and updated answers to all the exercise questions given in NCERT textbooks.
Downloadable files of ebooks, notes, pdfs are also available to let students study at their convenience.
Read More: NCERT Solutions For Classes 4 to 12
Benefits of Biology NCERT Solutions Class 12
- Researched and written by experienced teachers
- New Value-Based Questions with solutions in each chapter
- Jargon-free, easy language
- Content formulated as per CBSE curriculum
- Extensive coverage of fundamental concepts
- Solved Exemplar problems
- The best resource for CBSE board exam preparation
Detailed Analysis of NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology
NCERT Textbooks are well known for their simplicity and straightforward description of concepts. These textbooks are ideal for students of CBSE class 12. It comprises questions that test their conceptual understanding.
Biology NCERT Solutions class 12 feature all the necessary information with basic concepts to help the students in the preparation of medical entrance exams like NEET.
Important Topics under NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology
- Principles of Inheritance and Variations
- Reproduction in organisms
- Microbes in Human Welfare
Class 12 NCERT Biology Solutions Practice Questions
Q1. What is the asexual reproductive structure in Sponge?
Q2. True or false: Independent assortment can be seen in a monohybrid cross.
Q3. Write one difference each between Oestrus cycle and Menstrual cycle
Q4. Elaborate the following:
Q5. How are microspores in angiosperms developed?
Q6. Name the hormones produced by women during pregnancy?
Q7. Write one difference between codominance and incomplete dominance.
Q8. Who rediscovered Mendel’s laws?
Q9. YyRr is crossed with wrinkled pea plant. Explain the result with the diagram.
Q10. Define mutagen. Give one example.
Q11. Define MTP.
Q12. What is menarche?
Q13. Draw a labeled diagram of the seminiferous tubule.
Q14. Which part of the fallopian tube is closest to the ovary?
Q15. Draw anatropous ovule and label any six parts.
Q16. What happens to Synergids after fertilization?
Q17. What is the significant difference between autogamy, xenogamy, and geitonogamy?
Q18. What are the gamete mother cells called in diploid organisms?
Q19. Explain the process of cross-pollination in plants.
Discover more questions, concepts, and topics in Biology on BYJU’S. Alternatively, explore NCERT solutions for Maths, Physics, and Chemistry by registering at BYJU’S.