DNA contains the genetic information and present in most of the cells. Cells contain DNA in their nucleus. Mitochondria also contain DNA, which is called mtDNA. Mature RBCs of humans do not have nucleus or mitochondria so they do not contain DNA.
- Polygenic Inheritance
- Chromosome Structure
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chromosomal Disorder In Humans
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Principles Of Inheritance And Variation – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Principles Of Inheritance And Variation
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to cellular components and genetics.