Congenital disorders (birth defects) can be classified as follows –
|Malformation or congenital abnormality||Congenital heart defect|
|Genetic disease||Down syndrome|
|Fetal disease||Fetal toxoplasmosis|
|Intrauterine growth retardation||Idiopathic|
- Important Notes For NEET Biology – Human Health and Disease
- Important Notes For NEET Biology – Biological Classification
- What are the 4 types of genetic disorders?
- Give Examples For A Single Gene, Chromosomal And Multifactorial Disorder.
- Albinism is a congenital disorder resulting from the lack of which enzyme?