Consuming probiotic supplements or fermented foods can significantly improve gut health. Furthermore, cutting down on sugar and artificial sweeteners are also beneficial for the gut as they prevent gut imbalance and also certain serious conditions that affect the small intestine (such as SIBO – Small Intestinal bacterial Overgrowth).
- Bacteria – Definition, Structure, Diagram, Classification
- Morphology, Different shapes of bacterial cell
- What is the Difference Between Virus and Bacteria?
- Difference between Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria
- Gram Positive Bacteria – Characteristics And Structure
- Gram Negative Bacteria – Characteristics, Cell Structure and Diseases
Register at BYJU’S NEET to explore other fascinating concepts.