The progress of kidney disease depends on the stage and cause. For instance, studies have shown that patients with type 1 diabetes develop functional change in their kidneys within 2-5 years of diagnosis.
- Diseases – Classification, Types and Causes
- Human Diseases : An Overview of Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Diseases: Types, Causes, Symptoms And Preventions
- What are the Different Types of Deficiency Diseases?
- What Are the Diseases of the Digestive System?
- Do Endospores Cause Disease?