Fluid retention can be reduced in the following ways –
- Increase water consumption
- Consuming electrolytes
- Reduce sodium intake
- Increase vitamin B6 and magnesium intake
- Increase intake of potassium rich food
- Refrain from consuming refined carbohydrates
- Consume a Dandelion Supplement.
Visit BYJU’S for answers to more such questions.
- Body fluids and circulation
- Balanced diet and health benefits
- How Do I Get Rid of Excess Mucus in My Intestines?
- How Is Waste Removed from the Body?
- What Happens When Your Body Retains Too Much Fluid?