No, enterokinase is not present in pancreatic juice. It is secreted by the intestinal mucosa. It activates trypsinogen to trypsin, present in the pancreatic juice.
- What is Digestion Absorption and Assimilation?
- Where Does Digestion End In The Human Body?
- How Do the Hormones Secretin Gastrin and CCK Affect Digestion?
- Which Is the First Enzyme to Mix With Food?
- What Are the Different Types of Enzyme?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to digestion.