Yes. Frankia is a symbiotic bacterium.
Frankia is a genus of nitrogen-fixing bacteria, which induces root nodules just like
Rhizobium. The Frankia bacteria is associated symbiotically with the root nodules of several nonlegume plants.
- Symbiosis Definition
- What Are Nitrogen-fixing Bacteria?
- What Is Biological Nitrogen Fixation?
- What is symbiotic nutrition(commensalism)?
- Nitrogen Fixation And Nitrogen Metabolism
- What Are the Advantages of Nitrogen Fixation?
Explore more NEET questions here.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to nitrogen-fixing symbiotic bacteria and their features.