2) rete testis
4) ejaculatory duct
Explanation: Sperms follow the following path from seminiferous tubules → rete testis → vasa efferentia → epididymis → vas deferens → urethra. So sperms are transported to vas deferens from vasa efferentia through epididymis.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- Why Is A Single Ovum Produced By Oogenesis?
- Which Hormone Triggers Spermatogenesis?
- Which Extraembryonic Membrane Participates in the Formation of the Placenta?
- What Are the 3 Stages of Embryonic Development?
- Gonads develop from embryonic