The twelve Blood Clotting Factors are
- Fibrinogen (Factor 1)
- Prothrombin (Factor 2)
- Thromboplastin (Factor 3)
- Calcium (Factor 4)
- Proaccelerin or Labile Factor (Factor 5)
- Stable Factor (Factor 6)
- Antihemophilic Factor (Factor 8)
- Christmas Factor (Factor 9)
- Stuart – Power Factor (Factor 10)
- Plasma Thrombin antecedent (Factor 11)
- Hegman Factor (Factor 12)
- Fibrin Stabilising Factor (Factor 13) .
- Is Human Blood Prokaryotic Or Eukaryotic?
- What Are The Three Alleles Responsible For ABO Blood System?
Explore more NEET questions here.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to clotting factors.