Cells have two types of DNA – mitochondrial DNA and autosomal DNA. Nuclear DNA (autosomal DNA) is enveloped into 22 pairs of chromosomes. In every pair of autosomes, one has inherited, one set is derived from the father and the other from the mother.
- DNA structure
- How Much DNA Is Present in a Single Human Cell?
- Where Is DNA Found In The Human Body?
- Does Every Human Cell Contain DNA?
- How Much Of Human DNA Is The Same?
- Who Do Humans Share the Most DNA With?
- What Makes up the Human Genome?