ATP is synthesised in the cellular respiration process by the oxidation of glucose or other respiratory substrates. Aerobic respiration occurs in the cytoplasm and mitochondria.
- Where Does the Krebs Cycle Take Place in the Mitochondria?
- Why Does Krebs Cycle Need Oxygen?
- Does Chemiosmosis Occur in Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration?
- What Are the Products of Glycolysis in Cellular Respiration?
- How Is Acetyl CoA Transported Out of Mitochondria?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar NEET Questions.