A person with colour blindness can see a much narrower range of colour. Among one million distinct shades of colour, who is colour-blind can see just 10 thousand colours.
Colour blindness is usually a genetic condition defined as trouble in seeing or identifying, or differentiating colours with shades.
- Is Colour Blindness A Mendelian Disorder?
- What Does Red Green Colour Blind Mean?
- Is Colour Blindness Inherited From Mother Or Father?
- What Are The Signs Of Being Colour Blind?
- What Gender Is Colour Blindness Most Common In?
Explore more NEET questions here.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to learn more about colour blindness, its types, causes, symptoms, treatment and other related topics.