The end product of protein digestion is amino acids. Protein is broken down by various proteolytic enzymes in the stomach and duodenum such as pepsin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, dipeptidase, exopeptidase, etc.
- What is Protein Assimilation?
- What Does a Digestive System Consist Of?
- What Helps Protein Absorption?
- What Are the Diseases of the Digestive System?
- What Is the Part of the Food That Is Not Digested?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to digestion.