Gene expression can be regulated at the transcriptional level. The amount of mRNA that is produced from the particular gene in the DNA is controlled. Jacob and Monad were the first to demonstrate the transcriptionally regulated system in the lac operon.
- DNA Polymerase
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Polygenic Inheritance
- Chromosome Structure
- Short Notes Of Biology For NEET Aneuploidy
- Chromosomal Disorder In Humans
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Principles Of Inheritance And Variation – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Principles Of Inheritance And Variation
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to the gene regulation.