The haploid human genome constitutes around 3.1 billion base pairs of DNA. Around 99.9% of nucleotides are the same in all people. The human genome contains around 30,000 genes.
- Polygenic Inheritance
- Chromosome Structure
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Principles Of Inheritance And Variation – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Principles Of Inheritance And Variation
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to the human genome.