Auxins and cytokinins are plant hormones commonly used in plant tissue culture. For instance, 2,4-dichlorophenoxy acetic acid is one of the most commonly added auxins in plant cell cultures. Benzyl-aminopurine and Kinetin are the most frequently used cytokinins in plant cell cultures.
- Why Plant Cells Are Called Totipotent?
- Do Plant Cells Have DNA?
- How Do Plants Produce ATP?
- Are Gibberellins Proteins?
- Is Kinetin a Cytokinin?
- What Does Gibberellic Acid Enable Plants to Do?
- How Is Auxin Used in Agriculture?