Maximum ATP molecules are produced by oxidative phosphorylation in the electron transport system present in the inner mitochondrial membrane.
- Where Does the Krebs Cycle Take Place in the Mitochondria?
- Why Does the Krebs Cycle Need Oxygen?
- Does Chemiosmosis Occur in Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration?
- What Are the Products of Glycolysis in Cellular Respiration?
- How Many ATP Are Produced in Glycolysis and TCA Cycle?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to respiration.