Embryo transfer is done after in vitro fertilisation. Early embryos with up to 8 blastomeres are transferred into the fallopian tube and embryos with more than 8 blastomeres are transferred into the uterus directly, known as intrauterine transfer (IUT).
- Reproductive Health
- Human Reproduction
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Lactation Amenorrhea
- Importance of Spermatogenesis
- MCQs On Birth Control Methods
- MCQs On Amniocentesis
- MCQs On Cleavage Biology
- MCQs On Implantation and Gastrulation
- MCQs On Female Reproductive System
- MCQs On Male Reproductive System
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to various assisted reproductive technologies.