Individuals that have itching associated with liver disease tend to itch either in one particular area or all over their body. Moreover, the itch tends to become worse during late evening and at night.
- Diseases – Classification, Types and Causes
- Human Diseases : An Overview of Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Diseases: Types, Causes, Symptoms And Preventions
- What are the Different Types of Deficiency Diseases?
- What Are the Diseases of the Digestive System?
- Do Endospores Cause Disease?