Bad ozone is considered to be found in the troposphere near the surface of the earth. It is considered ‘bad’ due to the levels of ozone concentrations it has, which is much higher than the natural background level attributed to human activities. Excess of this ground-level ozone is harmful to breathe, harms the vegetation too.
- Ozone layer and its depletion
- What Are The 2 Types Of Ozone?
- Is Ozone A Greenhouse Gas?
- What Are The Effects Of Ozone Depletion On Plants?
- MCQs on Ozone Layer Depletion For NEET 2021