Explanation: Heteropolysaccharide is a polymer having more than one type of repeating units. Peptidoglycan is the polymer of N-acetylglucosamine and N-acetyl muramic acid. Starch is a homopolymer of glucose, inulin is a polymer of fructose and chitin is a homopolymer of N-acetylglucosamine.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- How Do We Test for Lipids?
- Are Lipids Good Or Bad For You?
- How Is Protein Different from Carbohydrates?
- What Is The Role Of Nucleic Acids In The Synthesis Of Proteins?
- What Is Denaturation Of Proteins?
- What Are the Different Types of Enzyme?