1) Growth hormone – Growth of the body
2) FSH – stimulates the development of ovarian follicles
3) Prolactin – Milk ejection
4) Oxytocin – Uterine contraction
Answer:3) Prolactin – Milk ejection
Explanation: Prolactin stimulates the synthesis of milk in the breast.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- How Can The Relationship Between The Hypothalamus And Pituitary Gland Be Described?
- Which Hormone Regulates the Function of Thyroid Gland?
- What Is the Main Function of Renin and Aldosterone?
- Multinodular Goitre
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Chemical Coordination And Integration
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar NEET Questions.