1) Surgical procedure is involved
2) Levonorgestrel pills are used
3) Very effective when used within 72 hours of coitus
4) Both 2 and 3
Answer:4) Both 2 and 3
Explanation: Emergency contraceptives are very effective when used within 72 hours of coitus. They contain levonorgestrel.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- Lactational Amenorrhea
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Important Notes Of Biology For NEET Reproductive Health
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Reproductive Health
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar NEET Questions.