2) Slow multiplication causing red tide
3) Release toxin
4) All of the above
Answer:3) Release toxin
Explanation: Gonyaulax is a red dinoflagellate. It is photosynthetic. The rapid multiplication of Gonyaulax leads to red tides. It releases toxins that kill marine organisms.
- Plant Taxonomy
- Living World – Important Notes For NEET
- Biological Classification – Important Notes For NEET
- MCQs On Plant Systematics
- MCQs On Diversity In Living World
- Are Protists Decomposers?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar NEET Questions.