Explanation:Calorificvalue refers to the amount of heat liberated from the complete combustion of 1 g of food in a bomb calorimeter. The gross calorific value of fats is 9.45 kcal/g. For carbohydrates, it is 4.1 kcal/g and for proteins, it is 5.65 kcal/g.
- What is Digestion Absorption and Assimilation?
- Where Does Digestion End In The Human Body?
- How Do the Hormones Secretin Gastrin and CCK Affect Digestion?
- Which Is the First Enzyme to Mix With Food?
- What Are the Different Types of Enzyme?
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions.