1) C4 plants
2) C3 plants
3) CAM plants
4) All of these
Answer:4) All of these
Explanation: RuBisCO enzyme occurs in all of these plants. RuBisCO is required for the Calvin cycle for the synthesis of glucose. The Calvin cycle occurs in all C3, C4 as well as CAM plants.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- Carbon Fixation
- Short Notes Of Biology For NEET CAM Plants
- Difference Between C3 C4 And CAM Pathway
- Why is Photorespiration bad for C3 plants?
- Difference Between Chlorophyll And Chloroplast
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Photosynthesis In Higher Plants