Fruits contain seeds for their propagation. Most of the fruits contain seeds, they are capable of developing into new plants. Since fruits are mature and ripened ovaries in a plant, it contains seeds for reproduction. As a result, when an animal consumes such a fruit, its seeds are dispersed to places wherever the animal moves, thereby enabling new fruit-bearing plants to thrive there.
Register at BYJU’S for more.
- Fruit and Seed Formation Without Fertilization
- Do Seeds Germinate Inside the Fruit?
- Do Oranges Have Pits Or Seeds?
- Brief About The Structure Of The Fruit.
- Which Fruit Has Biggest Seed?
- How Is A Multiple Fruit Formed?