IOM stands for International Olympiad of Mathematics. The National and International Mathematics Olympiads assess students’ analytical reasoning abilities in high school mathematics. Every year, students from grades 1 to 12 participate in the International Olympiad of Mathematics to examine their future mathematical abilities. The CBSE/ICSE/State Boards curriculum is used entirely in the Silverzone IOM exam.
Popular Silverzone Olympiad Exams
- International Informatics Olympiad [iiO]
- International Olympiad of Science [iOS]
- International Olympiad of English Language [IOEL]
- Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad [ABHO]
- Smart Kid GK Olympiad [SKGKO]
- International Social Studies Olympiad [ISSO]
- International Reasoning and Aptitude Olympiad [IRAO]
Declaration of Silver IOM Result
The International Olympiad of Mathematics level 1 results will be released by the Silverzone Foundation in the third/fourth week of February 2023 or the first/second week of March 2023, tentatively. The Silverzone olympiad result 2022-23 will be available online at silverzone.org. Students must enter their enrollment number, participant name, parent name, email address, and mobile number to view the IOM result 2022-23
Three Different Levels
The Silverzone IOM result 2022-23 will be announced separately for level 1, level 2, and level 3. Qualified students are also awarded scholarships, awards, and prizes at each level following the release of the IOM 2020 results. After 3 to 4 weeks of Silverzone IOM results, these awards are sent to the respective schools, where students can collect them.
How to Check the Result Online?
The procedure for checking silverzone IOM result 2022-23 is nearly identical for each level. Candidates can view their IOM 2022 results online by following the guidelines below:
- Visit the Silverzone maths olympiad’s official website, silverzone.org. It will take students to the Silverzone website’s home page.
- Navigate to the “result declaration” page by selecting the “quick links” tab in the menu bar.
- Click on levels 1, 2, or 3 to get the desired result.
- Choose IOM from the olympiad drop-down menu.
- Enter the participant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, and mobile number.
Assessment of Exam
Each winner will be eligible for one exam award. The winners will only be eligible for the higher level award. For example, the top three international rank holders will be eligible for awards based on their international rankings. Awards accumulated for their zonal ranks will be distributed to the next rank holder. Similarly, a zonal award winner’s class award will be given to the next rank holder.
Report of Four Sections
The report is divided into four sections:
- Section A displays the student’s class, zonal, and olympiad rankings.
- Section B provides the student’s chapter-by-chapter performance score.
- Section C provides a percentile score to compare the results of other students in the zone and around the world.
- Section D compares the student’s percentage score to that of the class, zone, and international level.
Silverzone Foundation awards scholarships to deserving candidates at each level based on predetermined criteria that are unique to each level. Everyone who takes part receives a Student Participation Certificate (SPC) and a Descriptive Assessment Report. After a few days of receiving their IOM results, qualified students at each level can collect their awards and certificates from their respective schools.
Class Winners Receive Medals
Medals of excellence will be awarded to the top three class rank holders. Students must score at least 50% in the exam.
Chapter-wise Performance Analysis Report for Each Participating Student
Every student who competes in this olympiad will receive a chapter-by-chapter performance Analysis Report. It is a detailed report on how the student attempted the exam. The purpose of the report is to share the analysis of the student’s answers with the student and their parents. This is expected to help the students understand their strengths and areas for improvement in absolute terms, as well as on a competitive scale with thousands of students who participated in the olympiad.
Frequently Asked Questions on Silver IOM Exam Result
Who can participate in the IOM olympiad examination?
What are the basic eligibility criteria for the exam?
The Silver IOM exam comprises three levels. The basic Silver IOM eligibility criteria are described below.
- The IOM 2021-22 level 1 test is open to all students in grades 1 to 12.
- Students who placed in the top 1000 in each class in level 1 are eligible to compete in level 2.
- Only level 2 rank 1 holders from Classes 6 to 12 are eligible to take the level 3 test.
Describe the four sections of the exam.
The Silver IOM exam pattern is similar to other olympiad exams. There are four sections: logical reasoning, mathematical reasoning, everyday mathematics, and achiever section.
- Logical Reasoning – The first section is designed to help students develop learning skills and approach verbal and nonverbal reasoning on a variety of topics with confidence.
- Mathematical Reasoning – In this segment, students must learn various strategies for developing mathematical reasoning by solving various types of mathematical problems.
- Everyday Mathematics – The third section is dedicated to assisting students in developing problem-solving skills related to various mathematical concepts.
- Achiever Section – Participants are tested on their essential mathematical skills in the final section. Since the basic concept is covered in detail in this section, students must be familiar with the topics ahead of time to effectively answer the various questions.