The Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad (PRMO) is a qualifying examination for the second round of Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO) examination. The Mathematical Olympiad examination includes 5 stages with PRMO being the first stage examination. The final stage is the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) for which around 6 students will be representing India.
Check the official website of Homi Bhabha Cente for Science Education (HBCSE) and Mathematics Teachers’ Association (MTA) to know more about the application details and PRMO exam date. The candidates can apply online or through registered centres.
How to apply for PRMO 2021-2022?
- All the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya and other registered schools can apply through the schools.
- Students who want to apply individually or in groups should apply from any of the registration centres listed in the PRMO examination portal.
- The application fee will be Rs. 125 for the Kendriya Vidyalaya students and Rs. 100 for Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya students. The fee is Rs. 230 for students from other schools. All KV and JNV students have to register through their schools to avail the reduced fee.
Details to fill on the Application Form
- Personal details of the candidates like Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Phone Number and Email ID should be filled.
- The students should also fill educational details like Class, School Name, Address in the form.
After the form is filled the students are advised to recheck the details before putting the signature and submitting the form. An acknowledgement slip is given to the student by the registration centre after the form is submitted.